General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2013
According to the Companies Bill 2013, which among the following companies have to shell out some amount towards Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and sustainability activities?
1. Government Companies with profit after tax (PAT) of Rs 500 crore and above
2. Government Companies with profit after tax (PAT) of Rs 100 crore and above
3. Private Companies with turn over of Rs. 500 Crore or more
4. Private Companies with net worth of Rs 200 crore or more
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
Only 1 & 2
Only 2 & 3
Only 1, 2 & 3
1, 2, 3 & 4
Who among the following has become the first Formula One driver to take eight consecutive victories in a single season?
Who among the following is the chairman of the committee on Comprehensive Financial Services for Small Businesses and Low-income households?
Which of the following herbs is making news as a possible low cost herbal remedy to purify drinking water?
Nobel Laureate and microfinance pioneer Muhammad Yunus, who has been facing legal action for tax irregularities is from which country?
In which year, India's first Economic Survey was released?
India's Shiva Thapa is related to which among the following sports / games?
'Walking with Lions: Tales from a Diplomatic Past' is a book written by:
K. Natwar Singh
L. K. Advani
In 2013 (September, 2013), which of the following nations has been granted status as 'authorizing nation' under the international Common Criteria Recognition Arrangement (CCRA ) to test and certify electronic and IT products?
The Trilateral Tabletop Exercise (TTEX) 2013, is a maritime exercise between _________?
India, Maldives and Bangladesh
India, Sri Lanka and Maldives
Sri Lanka, China and Pakistan
Sri Lanka, India and Pakistan
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Zucchinis
Enjoy Christmas Day
Olympic Games Duration - Quiz
Rules to play Dominoes
Benefits of Broccoli
What to Eat in Jammu and Kashmir
What to Eat in Himachal Pradesh
Korma, kormaa, qorma, khorma, kurma, or azid is a dish originating in South Asia or Central Asia which can be made with yogurt, cream, nut and seed pastes or coconut milk.