General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2013
The Trilateral Tabletop Exercise (TTEX) 2013, is a maritime exercise between _________?
India, Maldives and Bangladesh
India, Sri Lanka and Maldives
Sri Lanka, China and Pakistan
Sri Lanka, India and Pakistan
Which of the following herbs is making news as a possible low cost herbal remedy to purify drinking water?
Who among the following is the head of the Committee set up by SEBI , to unify Foreign Investment Norms?
C B Dhave
U K Sinha
K M Chandrashekar
The International CES (Consumer Electronics Show), which is a world's largest electronics trade show held each January in ________?
United Arab Emirates
In 2013 (August, 2013), US International Trade Commission has imposed ban on importing and selling of which mobiles in the US market?
The 'She Taxi' project, which is aimed at ensuring safe travel for women, will be launched in which state?
According to the Companies Bill 2013, which among the following companies have to shell out some amount towards Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and sustainability activities?
1. Government Companies with profit after tax (PAT) of Rs 500 crore and above
2. Government Companies with profit after tax (PAT) of Rs 100 crore and above
3. Private Companies with turn over of Rs. 500 Crore or more
4. Private Companies with net worth of Rs 200 crore or more
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
Only 1 & 2
Only 2 & 3
Only 1, 2 & 3
1, 2, 3 & 4
The following sport personalities who have been choosen for Dronacharya Award 2013:
1. Poornima Mahato
2. Mahavir Singh
3. Narinder Singh Saini
4. Raj Singh
From which of the following disciplines they have been choosen for award respectively:
Archery, Boxing, Hockey, Wrestling
Boxing, Archery, Hockey, Wrestling
Wrestling, Hockey, Archery, Boxing
Archery, Boxing, Wrestling, Hockey
In 2013, which among the following has come out with an 'Electoral Trust Scheme', which lays down the procedure for grant of approval to an electoral trust?
Election Commission of India
Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
Central Vigilance Commission (CVC)
The 'White Army' an ethnic militant organisation belongs to which of the following countries?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Tips to get ready for Summer
Benefits of Broccli
Worlds Most Beautiful National Parks
Extremely Beautiful Minerals And Stones
Tips to succeed in Life
Major Dhyan Chand