General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2014
Who has been selected for the first-ever Mahatma Gandhi Seva Award?
S. N.Subba Rao
Which of the following countries has in 2014 assumed the coveted chair of the ASEAN?
e-Taal is the National e-services Dashboard portal created by the Government of India. What is the correct full form of e-Taal?
e-Transaction Aggregation and Analysis
e-Transaction Assessment and Analysis
e-Transaction Assortment and Analytics
e-Transaction Assessment Agreement
The ASBA (Application Supported by Blocked Amount) platform to facilitate smooth participation in the initial public offering market was introduced by ________?
Who has been conferred the 2014 Liberty Medal?
In 2014, NASA has launched Ship-Aircraft Bio-Optical Research (SABOR) experiment to probe ________?
Ocean Ecology and Carbon Cycle
Aquatic animal's life style
Effect of ocean acidification
Which among the following is correct about 'Liaoning'?
China's first aircraft carrier
Japan's first moon probe
South Korea's first warship
North Korea's nuclear powered submarine
Which among the following is the head of the committee that has been set up to review Parliament security?
R K Singh
Harish Chandra Meena
Every year the Nobel prizes other than the Peace Prize are awarded at________?
Consider the following statements:
1. Amphibians are found in both aquatic and terrestrial habitats
2. There are no true marine amphibians
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
Both 1 & 2
Neither 1 nor 2
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
101 Ideas to Make Happy Lifelong Relationship
Rules to play Bocce Ball
Myth about Acne
Tips to get ready for Work
Myth about Acne
Drinking plenty of water will cure acne
Drinking lots of water is good for your hydration levels and may give your skin a healthy glow but it does not get rid of acne.