General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2014
Which among the following animals is known as natural host of the Ebola virus?
Dogs and Pigs
Which one of the following is not a capital city of South Africa?
Which among the following countries clinched the South Asian Handball Championship 2014?
In 2014, United Kingdom 2014 Asian award for outstanding achievement in sports was won by ________?
M S Dhoni
Who has been in 2014 sworn-in as the new Indonesian President ?
Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono
Nobel prize-winning author Nadine Gordimer, who died in 2014, belongs to which country?
According to Assocham studies, which among the following states has been emerging as a major destination for domestic tourists?
What among the following is planned to be developed under the Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana?
The 'Bogibeel Bridge' country's longest rail- cum -road bridge is being constructing across which river?
World's largest producer of Maize is ________?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Valentines Day Class Room Party Ideas
Rules to play Paint Ball
What to Eat in Jammu and Kashmir
One Pocket Pool
Most Beautiful Women in Sports
Weird and wild cutting edge Security Threats
Beat The Heat
Eat cold fruit
Eating refrigerated fruits like grapes and water melons really refresh your body. Drinking cold watermelon juice by just blending it with ice is a great way to cool yourself.