General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2014
What is the new wage ceiling limit in higher wages for social security schemes run by Employees Provident Fund Organization which will come into effect from September 1, 2014?
Who among the following is the current NATO Chief?
Anders Fogh Rasmussen
Jaap de Hoop Scheffer
Which among the following countries is the India's only land bridge to Southeast Asia?
Nagarjun-Shrisailam Tiger reserve, the largest tiger reserve of India, spans across which two states?
Maharashtra and Goa
Karnataka and Kerala
Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
Odisha and Jharkhand
Currently, which among the following organisation is/are have been exempted from RTI act?
1. Intelligence Bureau
2. Special Frontier Force
3. Directorate of Enforcement
4. Central Economic Intelligence Bureau
Choose the correct answer from codes given below:
Only 1 & 2
Only 2 & 3
Only 1, 2 & 3
1, 2, 3 & 4
Who among the following is the current (June 2014) Prime Minister of Bhutan?
Who among the following has won the Austrian F1 Grand Prix title for 2014?
The 'Ring Spot Virus' is the most destructive disease of ________?
Who among the following has been selected for the prestigious Moortidevi Award for 2013?
S L Byrappa
U R Anantha Murthy
Which among the following the second largest component of Natural Gas after Methane?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
What to Eat in Arunachal Pradesh
Worlds Awesomest Tunnels
Reasons Tim Tebow Breaks The Mold
Street Food in India
Gloriously sticky orange coils of deepfried wheat flour soaked in sugar syrup. You can also find them across south Asia, the Middle East and east Africa.