General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2014
In international banking system, what does the TIBOR stands for ________?
Tokyo Interbank Offered Rate
Taiwan Interbank Offered Rate
Thailand Interbank Offered Rate
Tongling Interbank Offered Rate
What is the minimum number of employees is a firm covered by the retirement fund body Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for providing social security net?
What is India's rank in the list of world's largest crude-oil importing countries in the world?
Who among the following has been Choosen for the prestigious Lokmanya Tilak award for 2014?
The General assembly of the United Nations has declared the year 2016 as ________?
International Year of Pulses
International Year of Cereals
International Year of Fruits
International Year of Vegetables
Who among the following has won the Naad Bhed Yuva Puraskar for 2014?
The Indian Navy has in 2014 commissioned a new state-of-the-art 'very low frequency (VLF)' transmitting station at INS Kattaboman in________?
The 'Mount Vinson' is the highest mountain in ________?
In 2014, NASA has launched world's first flying observatory 'SOFIA' to study ________?
Who among the following has been in 2014 awarded Saraswati Samman for his book 'Dhool Paudhon Par'?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Tips to succeed in IELTS Exam
Beautiful National Parks Around the World
Myth about Acne
Cure for Tumor