General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2014
With reference to the in 2014 launched first ever National Mental Health Policy, which among the following is / are correct statements?
1. To provide access to universal psychiatric care
2. It was adopted under Resolution WHA 65.4adopted at the 65th World Health Assembly held in Geneva in 2012
3. Indian government spends 0.06% of its health budget on mental health, according to the World Health Organization's Mental Health Atlas of 2011
Select the correct option from the codes given below
Only 1 & 2
Only 1 & 3
Only 2 & 3
1, 2 & 3
Which of the below countries celebrate Independence Day on August 15?
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
Only 1 & 4
Only 2 & 3
Only 1, 2 & 3
1, 2, 3 & 4
'Russi Mody' who passed away in 2014, was a former chairman of ________?
Larsen and Toubro
Bajaj Auto Limited
With the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Bill, 2014 getting President's assent, which among the following dates has been decided as Telangana Formation Day?
Article 370, which is one of the temporary, transitional and special provisions in the constitution of India is enshrined in which among the following parts of Indian Constitution?
Which British actor and director whose dream project Gandhi won 8 Oscars, passed away last week?
Which among the following is the source of famous Sanskrit quote 'Yatra naryastu pujyante ramante tatra Devata' which means 'Gods reside there where women are worshipped'?
An ultra high net worth household (HNH) is considered when it has a minimum net worth of ________?
Rs. 10 Crore
Rs. 15 Crore
Rs. 25 Crore
Rs. 50 Crore
Graphene is an ________?
Allotrope of Carbon
Isotrope of Carbon
Isomer of Carbon
Isotope of Carbon
Currently, which of the following states has highest number of GI certified products in the country?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Most Expensive Handbags
Benefits of Thyme
101 Ideas for Exercises
Best Sports Team Nicknames
Biggest Male Models of All Time
Brazil is a breeding ground for modeling talent. Athletic, elegant, and unquestionably sensual, Teixeira is the male counterpart to female superstars like Gisele B