General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2014
In 2014, India and which one of the following countries agreed to update the Treaty of Peace and Friendship 1950?
In the in 2014 concluded Asian Games, what was the rank of India in final medal tally?
The most intensive solar flares are designated as________?
Kishenpur wildlife sanctuary is located in ________?
India's first post office savings bank ATM facility has been inaugurated in ________?
Ila Pathak, who passed away in 2014, was a famous________?
Who has been awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature 2014 ?
The official Mascot of the 2014 FIFA World Cup is ________?
The Tiananmen Square massacre was a student-led popular demonstration took place in?
'Russi Mody' who passed away in 2014, was a former chairman of ________?
Larsen and Toubro
Bajaj Auto Limited
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Cure for Diabetes
Festivals of India
Benefits of Beans
Class 9 - Coordinate Geometry
Hockey World Cup Winners - Quiz
Popular Easy to Grow House Plants
Blue Hens and Chicks
Forms six inch, ground hugging rosettes. Plant in rich, sandy soil and give plenty of bright light every day. Prefers warm days(70 75degree) and cooler nights (50 60degree) Allow soil to dry before watering.