General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2014
'Joko Widodo' has been elected as President of ________?
The Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) is a venture of ________?
EXIM Bank of India
Bahini Darbar is a monthly newspaper by the women for the women in ________?
The 'Phangan Island' known for its famous full moon party is located in ________?
According to a recent study of Wildlife Conservation Society, which of the following viruses have the potential to be a significant factor in pushing the tigers towards extinction?-
Canine distemper virus
Canine immunodeficiency virus
Canine Leukaemia virus
Canine Rabies virus
Which among the following sectors contributes maximum excise revenue to Indian exchequer?
Oil and Gas
Who was India's flag bearer at the 17th Asian Games opening ceremony?
The Loktak lake, which is also called the only Floating lake in the world is in which state?
Which Indian player has been in 2014 suspended by International boxing Federation?
Joe Cocker, who passed away in 2014, was a famous ________?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Smallest Things in the World
Xmas Entertainment Ideas
Precautions while using Garden Tools
Easy Vastu tips for your home
Tips for Success in Law School
BULLISH MATCHING LOW
A long day represents a large price move from open to close where the length of the candle body is long.