General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2014
Who among the following has won the F1 Malaysian Grand Prix 2014?
'Arka Rakshak' is a famous variety of ________?
The Beaufort Sea is a part of which one of the following Oceans?
The 'Yonaguni' island which is in news in 2014, is a inhabited island belongs to which country?
Ariel Sharon, who passed away in 2014, was a former Prime Minister of which country?
The year 2014 marks the 200th anniversary of the National Anthem of United States. Identify the national anthem of US in the options given below?
God Save the Queen
The Star-Spangled Banner
My Country, Tis of Thee
O Say Can You Sing
In 2014, South Korean steel maker giant POSCO has received environment clearance from the MoEF to set up steel plant in which state?
Who among the following is the 2014 winner of Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel?
Robert J. Shiller
Lloyd S. Shapley
Thomas J. Sargent
The Movement for Unity and Jihad (MUJAO) in West Africa is a splinter group of the organisation of ________?
al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb
al-Queda in the Arabian Peninsula
Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna
Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Fiji?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Ideas to Improve your Life
Precautions while using ATM Machines
Best Honeymoon Spots in India
Top Cricket Stadiums in the world