General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2014
Name the first woman lawyer to file public interest litigation (PIL) to earn the title 'Mother of PIL' who passed away, in 2014________?
The Solid carbon dioxide is mainly used as ________?
As an antiseptic
President Pranab Mukherjee has in 2014 introduced a postage stamp on a Sri Lankan Buddhist monk who played a substantial role to revive Buddhism in India in 19th century. What is his name?
Narada Maha Thera
The 'Yandex' is a one of the largest search engine company operating in ________?
Which country of Africa which was highly affected by Ebola has been declared ebola-free by WHO?
Who has been awarded the Kishore Kumar Award for 2012-13?
Lyricist Javed Akhtar
Which of these famous dancers is associate with Kuchipudi Dance?
Guru Bipan Sinha
In 2014, the union government has announced the material-labour expenditure ratio in the MGNREGE scheme would be changed from 60:40% to ________?
What is the name of NASA's first satellite launched to measure the carbon dioxide in the environment?
'Henderson Brooks-Bhagat Report' is a classified report related to ________?
Sino-Indian war 1962
Indo-Pak war 1947
Kargil War 1999
Indo-Pak war 1971
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Winter Vacations Places
Problems Only 00s Girls Will Understand
Most Amazing Roads
Precautions while using Refrigerators
Xmas Greeting Card