General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2014
Which among the following is world's largest international maritime exercise?
In 2014, which among the following Indian companies announced that it was launching operation in Russia, its first market in Europe?
The 'Project-75' of the Indian Navy's is related to construction and design of ________?
Anti Ship missiles
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Who among the following is the new chairman of NASSCOM?
Which among the following is the first African country to use electronic voting in its presidential election?
World's first complete granite temple is located in which among the following states of India?
Which among the following was the first country to impose carbon tax?
Which among the following has been named 2014 world car of the year?
In 2014, Pankaj Advani created the history by becoming the first player in the world to win titles in the long and shorter formats of both billiards and snookers. The championship was held in ________?
Consider the following:
1. Wuxi Classic
2. Australian Goldfields Open
3. Shanghai Masters
Which among the above are snooker tournaments?
Only 1 & 2
Only 2 & 3
Only 1 & 3
1, 2 & 3
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
What to Eat in punjab
Rules to play Golf
What to Eat in Gujarat
The worlds Fastest Limousine
Refreshing Summer Drinks
Myth about Anger
Conflict frustration and anger cause violence
Ill tempered people experience conflict and frustration at times without becoming violent. Violence is a choice.