General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2014
Which scientist had discovered first successful inactivated polio vaccine?
Wilhelm Conrad R?ntgen
Vijay Dutt Shridhar has won the first prize of the Bharatendu Harishchandra Awards for 2011 for his manuscript ________:
Television ki Bhasha
Aurat ki Boli
Maine Awaaz ko Dekha
Which among the following countries has won the South Asian Basketball Association Championship-2014?
India is purchasing the energy produced in Tala and Kurichu Hydro-power projects located in ________?
At which among the following places, Defence Bio-Energy Research (DIBER) is located?
Which among the following states has been ranked top in the in 2014 released 'Economic Freedom of the States of India' report 2013?
The proposed TAPI project will transport the natural gas from which among the following basins to India?
Where are the headquarters of INTERPOL?
Which among the following sportsmen is not related to shooting?
The 'Nimoo Bazgo Hydroelectric Project' is in ________?
Jammu and Kashmir
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Most Expensive Mobile Phones in the World
Benefits of Mushroom
Tips to Lose Weight
How to prevent Hair Fall
P T Usha