General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
The Reserve Bank of India ( RBI ) has in 2015 permitted how much percentage of foreign investment in DEN Networks Limited?
Which of the following states will be the second to set up NRI Commission?
Richard Heck, who died in 2015, was a Nobel laureate in which field?
Which word topped the list of 50 business buzzword globally?
Who has become the first India-born woman to be appointed as Judge in the New York City?
Which city / country has been ranked top in the 2015 The Energy Productivity and Economic Prosperity Index?
Farzad-B gas field is located in which of the following countries?
To celebrate the power of voters the Election Commission of India has been organising 'Matdata Mahotsava' in which city?
Which Indian state has entered the Guinness Book of World Records for planting the most number of saplings in one day?
Dasaradhi Rangacharya, who passed away in 2015, was a famous writer of which language?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Most Charming Alpine Towns
National Flags Quiz Game
Suryakant Tripathi Nirala
Benefits of Turmeric
Prosperous Countries In The World
Amazing Dances Around The World
The polka is a Central European dance and also a genre of dance music familiar throughout Europe and the Americas.