General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
Which word topped the list of 50 business buzzword globally?
Which of the following States is planning to construct the first ever underwater road tunnel in the country?
Who has become the first India-born woman to be appointed as Judge in the New York City?
The Reserve Bank of India ( RBI ) has in 2015 permitted how much percentage of foreign investment in DEN Networks Limited?
Arrange the following countries in descending order of their FDI contribution to India.
4. United Kingdom
Select the correct option form the below given codes?
1,3,2 and 4
1,3,4 and 2
3,1,2 and 4
3,1,4 and 2
Which of the following European countries has become the first to sign the MoU on establishment of Nalanda University?
Richard Heck, who died in 2015, was a Nobel laureate in which field?
Which state of India recorded highest domestic tourist footfalls in 2014?
Which Indian state has entered the Guinness Book of World Records for planting the most number of saplings in one day?
As per recommendations of which committee, BCCI changed the format of the Deodhar Trophy?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Super Easy Hairstyles for Lazy Girls
Dating Tips For Men
Benefits of Cardamom
Makeover Tips for Lips
Biggest things in the World
Creative Cleaning Hacks
Tired of spotty, cloudy glasses? Just spray with some white vinegar and wipe with a paper towel.