Rules to play Aquatics
1. By purchasing a swim pass or paying the daily fee, you are agreeing to follow all the rules which have been established for the safety and enjoyment of all patrons.
2. Please have lots of fun, but do not negatively impact the fun of others.
3. Children 7 or younger must be under the watchful eye of an adult 16 or older.
4. Children under 5 MUST remain within arms length of the parents or guardian.
5. To use the waterslides or inner tubes, swimsuits must be free of all exposed metal, such as rivets, buckles, snaps,zippers, and pockets must be empty.
6. To use the following areas:
Lazy River 42 tall
Waterslides in Adventure Falls 46 tall
Diving Well at Rock Falls Must have passed the swim test for the managers.
Patrons who are pregnant or have back/heart conditions should not use waterslides.
7. Appropriate swimsuit required, even if you do not plan on swimming.
8. If you choose to leave for any reason, you will be allowed to repay or rescan your swim pass to enter a second
9. Everyone entering the facility must pay the daily rate or have a season pass even if they do not plan to swim.
10. No carry in food, coolers, or drinks allowed in the facility except for personal water bottles with water.
11. This is a tobacco free environment with no smoking or chewing tobacco allowed.
12. Use of facility while under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited.
13. The Falls will provide all inner tubes.
14. Children may have palm sized toy in zero depth pool only.
15. Only Coast Guard approved lifejackets are allowed in the facility.
16. No PFD such as inner tubes or water wings allowed in facility.
17. No glass containers or any other type of glass allowed inside the facility.
18. If there are any questions or comments, come to the managers office.
19. Avoid prolonged breath holding, this can lead to shallow water blackout and drowning.