General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
Which one of the following organisation has launched Financial Infrastructure Development Network (FIDN)?
Herve Falciani, who is in news ? is well-known for his work in which field?
The Pampa Prashasti is the highest literacy award given by which of the following states?
As per the 2015 Human Development Report ( HDR ), what is the India's rank in Human Development Index (HDI) for 2014?
Which city is host to the 19th International Children's Film Festival of India (ICFFI)?
India has been placed at what position in the list of women representatives in politics?
Singhi Chham is the folk dance of which among the following states?
According to SEBI norms, what is the minimum investment an investor is needed to make through book-building process to be called an 'anchor investor'?
Rs. 10 Crore
Rs. 20 Crore
Rs. 50 Crore
Rs. 100 Crore
Which government has launched the 'Let Girls Learn' initiative aimed at educating 62 million girls around the world?
In which of the following years Rashtriya Khel Protsahana Puraskar scheme was launched?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Myth about Accounting
Salaries of WWE Superstars
Tips to succeed in GATE Exam
Animation Tips and Tricks
Tips To Prepare a Government Job Interview