General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Rules to play Logrolling
Precautions while using Earphones
What to Eat in Delhi
GK Basic General Knowledge
Healthy foods that can make you Fat
Key Uses:Diabetes with water retention and increased urinationDigestive disorders, such as indigestion, bloating, and abdominal gasHigh blood pressureKidney inflammationLiver problems
Origin : Chemically prepared.
Background : This is a compound of the radioactive metal uranium, which was named in 1789 by Klaproth after the planet Uranus, since the element was first located soon after the planetís discovery.
Preparation : Uranium nitrate is triturated with lactose sugar.
Remedy Profile : There is no well-defined picture for people who respond best to Uranium nit., although irritability and depression may be evident.
Diabetes, kidney inflammation, high blood pressure, and liver problems can all respond to Uranium nit. It has an affinity with the digestive system and may be used for indigestion, bloating, and abdominal gas. Diabetes with water retention and increased urination may also be treated with this remedy.
Symptoms Better : For open air; for rapid movement; for bathing in cold water.
Symptoms Worse : For heat; for rest; for sour foods; for wine.