General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
The Delhi-Mumbai Industrial corridor (DMIC) project covers how many states?
Which among the following is the only India city that has been listed in the latest Global Financial Centre Index?
The controversial Kanhar dam project is associated with ________?
Which country is the top source of foreign direct investment ( FDI ) into India in the first half of 2015-16 fiscal year?
Beaufort scale is used to determine ________?
The speed of the winds
Direction of winds
Pollution level in the winds
Humidity in winds
Hari Shankar Brahma is the ________ Chief Election commissioner of India. Fill the blank with correct option?
The International Day of the Girl Child is observed on which of the following days?
Which organization has been entrusted with the responsibility of issuing e-tickets for entry to Taj Mahal and the Humayun's Tomb?
Which state government of India has in 2015 raised 33 % quota for women in government jobs?
Gas hydrates are naturally occurring ice-like substances mainly composed of ________?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Oregano
Amazing Dances From Around The World
Men That Will Inspire You To Be Fit As Hell
Modern Christmas Decor Ideas
101 Ideas to Keep Doctors Away