General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
The union government has replaced the Planning commission, which will now be called as NITI Aayog. Who among the following will be the chairman of the new institute?
In 2015, which state has launched the 'Smart Village-Smart Ward' programme, aims at people's participation in every village for its comprehensive development?
The author of the novel 'All That Could Have Been' is ________?
In which among the following cities, India's first AMRIT pharmacy outlet was opened?
E-Samiksha is an online project monitoring system launched by ________?
Asia's largest underground railway station is located in which country?
Which project is aimed to re-connect and re-establish communications between countries of the Indian Ocean world?
The Government of India (GOI) has launched which scheme for online release of new LPG connections?
Who has been Choosen for the 2015 Tyler Prize for Environmental Achievement?
The Trans-Anatolian Natural Gas Pipeline (TANAP) starts from which country?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Tips for Smart Work
Benefits of Pears
Beautiful Glaciers in the World
Batsmen Who Slapped Most Sixes in ODI Cricket