General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
India's largest ever cluster redevelopment project spearheaded by Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust at a cost of Rs. 4,000 crore is to be implemented in which of the following cities?
Which organization has established the Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela Prize?
World Trade Organisation
The protein CA-125 (Cancer Antigen-125) is used as biomarker for detection of which type of cancer?
Silesia, one of the largest coal producing region of Europe, is now located mostly in ________?
The winner of 2015 Malaysian Grand Prix is ________?
Lavkumar Khachar, who passed away in 2015, was a renowned ________?
Who among the following Indian-American associate professor won the 2015 MacArthur Genius grant?
The biggest pharmaceuticals merger deal in history of healthcare sector involves which of the following two drug makers?
Abbott Laboratories and Allergan
Pfizer and Allergan
Pfizer and Amgen
Abbott Laboratories and Amgen
The 2015 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix has been won by which sportsman?
Who of the following is the winner of the 2015 BWF Female Player of the Year Award?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Worlds Deadliest Martial Arts
Awesome Gifts For Christmas
Class 9 - Triangle and Its Angles
Animation Tips and Tricks
Nails Art Designs
Most Prettiest Faces In The World