General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
Which Indian state will organise the Nypunyam 2016, an International Skill Summit?
Who is the director of Marathi film 'Court', which was in 2015 selected as India's official entry to Oscars?
Which country is World No. 1 in FIFA latest rankings?
Which part of the world is referred to as the fertile crescent?
South East Asia
Who of the following is the winner of the 2015 BWF Female Player of the Year Award?
Who heads Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB)?
Lavkumar Khachar, who passed away in 2015, was a renowned ________?
Who has been Choosen as head of the Kaya Kalp, a new innovative council of Indian Railways?
Which among the following countries is not included in the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) negotiations?
The Shree Singaji Thermal Power Plant is located in which state?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Myth about Apple
Benefits of Radicchio
Most Anticipated Movies
Precautions while using Kitchen Equipments
Valentines Day Games
Ways To Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Most Famous Landmarks Around the World
Golden Temple of Amritsar in India
The Harmandir Sahib, also Darbar Sahib and informally referred to as the Golden Temple , is the holiest Sikh gurdwara located in the city of Amritsar, Punjab, India. The city was founded in 1574 by the fourth Sikh guru, Guru Ram Das