General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
Who has been appointed as the chairman of India's Oscar jury?
The Bharat Stage (BS)-V norms will be implemented from which year?
Which among the following is a correct meaning of medical condition called 'Dextrocardia'?
Abnormal working of heart
Heart located in the right side
Unusual enlargement of heart
Accumulation of water in heart
Syed Zahoor Qasim, who died in 2015, was a prominent personality in which field?
As per RBI guidelines, banks can allow minors above ________ years to independently open and operate saving banks accounts. Fill the blanks with correct option?
The PACE is the flagship program between the U.S. and India to work jointly on which of the following?
Energy security and clean energy
Greenhouse gases emission
Pravin Gordhan, is related to which of the following fields?
The Government of India (GoI) approved the purchase of 10 Heron TP drones from which country, in 2015?
The Yangko dance is a traditional folk dance of which one of the following countries?
Who is the author of the book 'Rebooting Government'?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Famous Logos That Have A Hidden Message
Precautions while using Nail Paint
Best Romantic Places In India
Makeover Tips For Eyes
Way To Wakeup
Eat a bit of yogurt
Eat a bit of yogurt or protein when you wake up to stimulate your mind.