General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
What is the aim of in 2015 launched initiative called 'Project ASMAN' in India?
To reduce Infant Mortality rate
To increase literacy rate
To provide internet connectivity in rural areas
To increase Indian Exports in Service sector
The Bhubaneswar declaration is associated with which organization?
Who has been named cultural ambassador for Seychelles?
A R Rahman
Which of the following organisations has won the 2015 Aegis Graham Bell Award?
Tata Consultancy Services
The 12th National Ice-Skating Championship will be held in which state?
Jammu and Kashmir
Which among the following is the highest of civil awards and honor given by Pakistan?
China -Taiwan summit was held in which country?
The Abu Sayaff Group (ASG), is a Muslim militant group operation in which country?
Which of the following was the venue of 3rd UN World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction?
New Delhi, India
Jaffna, Sri Lanka
As per 2015 TripIndex, which is the most budget friendly city in the world?
Sharm I Sheikh
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Rules to play Wheelchair Basketball
Now You Know
Weird Olympic Sports
Heena Mehandi Designs
Antioxidant rich foods
Stone fruit like plums are bursting with all types of good-for-you phytochemical antioxidants. Here are 30 ways to enjoy them.