General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
Who among the following is the author of the book 'Neither A Hawk, Nor A Dove'?
Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri
Who among the following is current Prime Minister of Sri Lanka?
Which of the following organisations has won the 2015 Aegis Graham Bell Award?
Tata Consultancy Services
Which of the following states will build a 55-metre replica of Eiffel Tower in its capital city?
Which country is the host for the Arab League Summit-2015?
Which of the following countries is a member of the World Trade Organisation (WTO)?
The Bhubaneswar declaration is associated with which organization?
As per 2015 TripIndex, which is the most budget friendly city in the world?
Sharm I Sheikh
With reference to United Nations, which among the following status is applicable to Vatican?
Non-Member Non-sovereign State
Non-member observer state
The Abu Sayaff Group (ASG), is a Muslim militant group operation in which country?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Tips to get ready for Winter
Rules to play Tee Ball
Latest Blouse Design
New Year Games
Easy Vastu tips for your home
Clear your mind
To do so, meditate for at least 15 20 minutes in a day. Chanting mantras also helps calm the mind. A clear mind can help do wonders. Plus, they are known to infuse positivity and good energy in the surroundings.