General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
In 2015, which of the following auto makers launched its first compact SUV named Creta in India?
Where are the headquarters of the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA)?
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Which of the following countries has won the Davis Cup 2015?
Who has been elected as the new head of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
Jean-Pascal van Ypersele
Which country has developed an anti-ballistic missile system called 'David's Sling'?
The 19th International Children's Film Festival of India is organised in which city?
Frank Tyson, who died in 2015, was a well known cricketer belongs to which country?
Which of the following companies has become the global partner of the International Cricket Council (ICC) from 2016 to 2020?
Which day is celebrated as National Legal Services Day (NLSD) in India?
The second International Conference on Ramlila was held in which city?
Port of Spain
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Rambutan fruits
Fantastic Christmas Nail Art Designs
Rules to play One Pocket Pool
Terrifying Rulers of The Underworld