General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
Consider the following statements about New Pension Scheme (NPS):
1. Non-resident Indians (NRIs) are allowed to invest in NPS.
2. The minimum investment limit per year under NPS Tier-I account is Rs 6000/-.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Both 1 and 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Which country was the partner country in India's first Renewable Energy Global Investors Meet and Expo (RE-INVEST)?
The first-ever Budda Heritage walk was in 2015 held in ________?
The 8th International Conference on 'Indian Civil Aviation & Tourism' was held in________?
Which one of the following has been used as antimicrobial compound in personal care products like soaps, lotions, deodorants and toothpastes?
NASA's New Horizon probe has confirmed the presence of frozen methane on which of these bodies?
Who among the following has been appointed as a member to the high-level panel on health by United Nations (UN)?
P M Bhargava
Devi Prasad Shetty
Which space agency designed the Bed Rest research to study the effects of prolonged exposure to micro-gravity?
Which of the following city is host of 2016 Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (PBD) ?
Who has won the first Africa Prize for Engineering?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Expert Tips on Integrating Mobile and Cloud Strategies
Rules to play Triathlon
Things Vegetarians Get Really Good
Natural Beauty Tips
Daily skin care
For a glowing skin, wash your face with buttermilk every day. You will see the difference within a week.