General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2016
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
How to Do Computer Yoga
SEO Interview Q & A
101 Ideas to Develop Your Mind
Must Have iPhone Accessories
Best Selling Books In History
101 Ideas to Inspire you Writing
Key Uses:Chronic insomniaGreat weaknessLow libidoMale impotence, possibly linked with excessive sexual activityNervous exhaustion
Origin : Native to northern Europe, but now grown worldwide in temperate areas.
Background : Oats have a long history of medicinal use in Europe for a wide range of ailments. They are most often used in herbalism for general debility, eczema, and nervous conditions.
Preparation : The fresh, green aerial parts in flower are expressed for their juice, which is mixed with alcohol.
Remedy Profile : People for whom Avena is most appropriate are prone to mental and physical exhaustion accompanied by poor concentration. These people typically tend to be nervous or elderly. Alternatively, they may be feeling the effects of a drug or alcohol addiction.
Nervous exhaustion, great weakness, and a tendency to suffer chronic insomnia are key symptoms associated with the remedy. There may be a very low libido or male impotence, possibly linked with excessive sexual activity. The tincture is often prescribed as herbal drops rather than homeopathic pills.
Symptoms Better : For open air.
Symptoms Worse : For convalescence.