General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2016
"Veer Yatra", the first-of-its-kind military tourism initiative in India has been launched in which city?
Who has been appointed as the part time member of the Prasar Bharti Board?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Who has won the 2016 Sahitya Akademi Bal Puraskar award (English)?
"Dadaab" the world's largest refugee camp is located in which country?
Which of the following places is associated with the traditional Nada Kusti (wrestling)?
Who is the newly appointed Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX)?
Who has been appointed as the new chairman of the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL)?
Which company has been rated as the world's most powerful brand in IT Services?
Tata Consultancy Services
Deepika Kumari is associated with which sports?
"Shaheen Eagle 2016" is a joint airforce drill between which two countries?
Pakistan and Afghanistan
Pakistan and China
India and Bangladesh
Iran and Afghanistan
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Guava
Greatest Leaders in World
Fashion Designers of all time
Amazing Rangoli Designs And Patterns
Guru Nanak Dev
Superfoods To Boost Your Brainpower Naturally
According to Tufts University in the United States, blueberries are efficient in enhancing or stopping the short term memory loss.