General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2017
Adnan Khashoggi, the world famous arms dealer passed away. He hailed from which country?
Which city has topped the list of most expensive cities for expatriates, according to Mercer’s 2017 Cost of Living Survey?
Who has won the 2017 Italian Formula One Grand Prix tournament?
Stephen Wooldridge, the former world cycle champion has passed away. He hailed from which country?
Which country is hosting the 6th annual LNG Producers Consumer Conference – 2017?
Which is the official mascot of the 2017 AIBA Youth Women’s World Boxing Championship?
Which city to host the first-ever Nordic-Baltic Youth Film Festival?
Who has won the 19th edition of Women’s Asian Individual Squash Championships (AISC)-2017?
The National Anti-Child Labour Day is observed on which day in India?
Which state government has in 2017 set DBT cell for implementation of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Most Expensive Yachts Ever Built
Creative Cleaning Hacks
Basic English Usage
Most Powerful Bikes
This multibike recall was down to a risk that plastic fuel pipe connectors on the fuel pump mounting plate could break, leading to a fuel leak. The fix was a redesigned part made of metal instead of plastic ? simple, but effective.