General Bleach Tips will help you to use these products appropriately and safely.
1. Use only in well ventilated rooms.
2. Wear rubber gloves.
3. Mix in small quantities. Bleach evaporates fairly quickly so mix only enough to use at once.
4. Do not overuse to avoid environmental harm. In other words, use to sanitize for instance, a cutting board after it has had raw meat on it, not just to do your regular cleaning.
5. Rinse everything well and air dry if possible.
6. If you are unsure if it is safe to bleach something, test it first in an inconspicuous place on the fabric. Dip a cotton swab in 1 part bleach to 2 parts warm water and dab the fabric. Let dry completely to see final results. If there is fading, do not use that bleach.