General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2017
What is the theme of the 2017 World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD)?
Autism and the 2030 Agenda: Inclusion and Neuro diversity
Toward Autonomy and Self-Determination
Employment: The Autism Advantage
Sustainable Development: The Promise of Technology
Manju Kumari, who has won bronze in the Junior World Wrestling Championship, is related to which category?
Which city is the world’s most crowded cities, according to World Economic Forum (WEF) citing UN Habitat Data?
Which country hosted the 23rd Conference of Auditors General of Commonwealth Countries and British Overseas Territories?
CREDAI has in 2017 inked MOU with SBI for concessional loan for housing projects. Where is the headquarters of CREDAI?
Which country has topped the 2017 Bloomberg Global Health Index?
Who is the newly appointed President of National Restaurant Association of India (NRAI)?
Which state government will set up modern ornamental fish hatchery in the state?
Kundan Shah, who passed away in 2017, was the renowned personality of which field?
Which state assembly has passed Kapu reservation bill for 5% quota to community?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Most Expensive Paintings
Break the Silence
Chinese New Year
New Years Makeup Ideas
Stellar Photos Of Earth Taken From Space
Absolutely Stunning 3D Paintings
And here we have a hot bath which is open for everyone!