General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2017
Where is the headquarters of the European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD)?
Dr. Mark Weinberhg, the renowned AIDS researcher has passed away. He hailed from which country?
Mangesh Tendulkar, the renowned cartoonist has passed away. He hailed from which state?
Which IIT institute to host the Blockchain summit and hackathon, which will be organised by NITI Aayog?
Which country to host the 3rd Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)?
Who has won the 2017 Formula One British Grand Prix tournament?
The Sakewa Festival has in 2017 celebrated in which state?
Which country hosted the 2017 International Basava Convention (IBC)?
Which Indian sportsperson has clinched the World Open Under-16 Snooker Championship-2017?
What is the India’s rank in the 2017 World Press Freedom Index (WPFI)?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Incredible People With Real Superpowers
Future Value for Single Payment
Easy Tricks To Do Professional Makeup
Rare Flowers That Are Stunning To Look At
Imported to Britain two hundred years ago from China, when flowers were a luxury item in most of Europe, Middlemist red is one of the rarest in the world and exists in only two known locations: a greenhouse in the UK, and a garden in New Zealand.