General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2017
Who has become the first Indian woman to be conferred with the Woodrow Wilson Award for Global Corporate Citizenship?
Which city has topped the 2016 Annual Survey of India’s City-Systems (ASICS) Urban Governance ranking?
The 2017 Pravasi Bhartiya Divas (PBD) will be hosted by which city?
Lekh Tandon, who passed away in 2017, was the renowned personality of which field?
Which country to host the 17th edition of the AFC Asian Cup – 2019?
Kush Bhagat is associated with which sports?
Who will be the new Director-General (DG) of UNESCO?
The National Girl Child Day is celebrated on which day in India?
The Singhbhum Elephant Reserve (SER) is located in which state/UT?
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Which union minister has launched multi-media exhibition “Naya Bharat-Hum Karke Rahenge”?
Ravi Shankar Prasad
J P Nadda
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Beautiful Steps on Earth
Fantastic Pieces Of Origami
Benefits of Plum
Celebration of Rakshabandhan
Benefits of Coriander
Street Food in India
Lassi is a popular, traditional, yogurtbased drink from the Indian Subcontinent and is popular in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Lassi is a blend of yogurt, water, spices and sometimes, fruit.