General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2017
Ahmed Kathrada, the renowned anti-apartheid activist has passed away. He hailed from which country?
Jagdish Mohan, the renowned Hindustani vocalist of Kirana Gharana passed away. He hailed from which state?
Who has been appointed as the new economic affairs secretary in the Union Finance Ministry?
N K Sinha
Ajay Kumar Shalla
Subhash C Garg
Which city is hosting the 9th CMS Vatavaran Film Festival and Forum?
Antonio Tajani, who has been elected the new President of European Parliament, is belonged to which country?
Who is the author of the book “Beyond the Dream Girl”?
Ram Kamal Mukherjee
Who has won the 2017 Laureus World Sports Awards for Sportswoman of the Year?
Who has won the 2017 CEAT International Cricketer of the Year award?
Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Who has been appointed as the new chairman of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
S R Hashim
The first edition of the International Symposium to Promote Innovation & Research in Energy Efficiency (INSPIRE 2017) has started in which city?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
What to Eat in Jammu and Kashmir
Precautions while using Washing Machine
Prime Minister Of India
Rules to play Gymnastics
An imaginary surface at less than a 90 degree angle to the floor, where moves are performed.