'Colostrum' is the thick fluid secreted by mammary glands for first few days just after delivery. This should be fed to the youngone because it is a rich source of
Which is the rich'source of vitamin C ?
All of these.
Which is the rich source of vitamin B-complex ?
Foods from amimal origin.
Foods from plant origin,
Both (a) and (b).
None of these.
Atheletes need more evergy as compared to their non-athelete connterparts because
of their higher physical activity.
they are taller.
they perspire a lot.
they have well built bodies.
Calcium and phosphorus are mainly found in
both (a) and (b).
Perishable foods like milk, eggs, meat aad fish can be stored for longer time if kept at
Cooking helps making the food more
all of these.
Cooked egg is better than raw egg because
antinutritional factors are destroyed.
it becomes tastier.
it becomes easily digestible.
all of these.
Children need more protein of good quality as compared to adults because
they are growing faster.
they are very active.
they cry a lot.
none of these.
Infested grains are harmful for health because
of toxic metabolic endproducts of insects present in the food.
of presence of insects themselves.
of both (a) and (b).
of nomof these.
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
First Aid Box
Most handsome football players and his Hairstyle 2014
Best Mobile phones in the World
Retro Toys That Are Now Worth A Fortune