How many red blood cells are contained in one cubic millimetre of blood ?
Which of the following is essential for blood clotting ?
Which of the following expands the most ?
Why do diamonds shine at night ?
Because diamonds emit electromagnetic radations at night.
Because diamonds are radioactive.
Because at most of the faces (of diamond), light is internally reflected. Therefore, from the few faces which permit light to come out, lot of light comes out.
Because diamonds,are bright.
Which of the following is ductless gland ?
All of these.
How much blood does a normal person have in the body
4 to 5 litres.
3 to 4 litres.
2.5 to 3.0 litres.
2.0 to 2.5 litres.
Name the instrument wbich is used in submarines to get the view above the surface of water.
What is the normal urine glucose level of an adult ?
Which of the following statements is true about air conditioning ?
Air is circulated at the rate of 25-72 feet per second.
Temperature lies between 75 degree F and 77 degree F.
Relative humidity is from 60 - 65 per cent.
All of these.
What is acupuncture ?
A system of repairing punctured body of an aeroplane.
Surgery to remove cancer.
A system of medicine. practised in China.
System of medicine practised in Greece in 3rd centutry B.C.
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Star Anise
The Coolest Cars at Goodwoods
Books And Authors - Quiz
Least Expensive New Cars of 2015