General Knowledge - Geography of India and World
Which one of the following is a metamorphic rock?
Osaka (japan) is known as the
Queen of the Adriatic
Manchaster of the Orient
Land of Morning Calm
Land of Cakes
Tata Steel has recently acquired which among the following steel producer company?
The hottest place in the world is
The length of the Indian Coastline is -
When it is 12 Noon at Greenwich, what is the time at New York (74 degree west)?
4.56 P. M.
7.04 A. M.
4.56 A. M.
7.04 P. M.
The largest island in the world is
Rubber plantations are located mostly in
Kerala and Karnataka
Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
West Bengal and Kerala
Maharastra and Kerala
In which of the following States is the Nanga Parbat peak located?
Jammu and Kashmir
The book `Falling Over Back-wards' is written by
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Black raisins
Weird English Movie Names
Tips to get ready for College
Watches You Cant Stop Watching
Most Difficult Languages to learn in the world
Valentines Day Lyrics
Great ways to eat Corn
Fresh Corn & Summer Squash Tacos
Enjoy the summery taste of the season s vegetables wrapped in a tortilla with a sprinkle of fresh lime juice and fresh cilantro.