General Knowledge - Geography of India and World
Which of the following Crops is of Kharif Season?
Which one of the following rivers forms an estuary?
An eclipse of the Sun takes place
Once in every year
When the moon is full
When the moon passes between the sun and the earth
When earth comes between the sun and the moon
Which one among the following languages has largest number of speakers in the world
The latitude difference between India and Pakistan for their standard time is
With Which one of the following countries , India shares Maximum length of the border?
Which of the following is the brightest planet as seen from the earth?
The constellation Sapta-Rishi is known to westerns as the
Srinagar is situated on the bank of the river
On 22nd December, which of the following places has the largest day and shortest night?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Precaution while using Microscope
What to Eat in Manipur
Benefits of Bitter Gourd
Different ways to Drap Saree
The saree is worn pleatless it is wrapped around the waist, brought back to the right side and the pallu is thrown over the left shoulder.The pallu is then brought up under the right arm and once again cast over the left shoulder.