General Knowledge - Geography of India and World
An eclipse of the Sun takes place
Once in every year
When the moon is full
When the moon passes between the sun and the earth
When earth comes between the sun and the moon
Consider the following statements: 1. In Macedonia, ethnic Albanians are a minority. 2. In Kosovo, Serbians are a majority. Which of the statements is/are correct?
Both 1 & 2
Neither 1 nor 2
The International Date Line is the
88° East Longitude
Which one of the following countries does NOT border the Caspian Sea?
Which one among the following covers the highest percentage of forest area in the world?
Temperate Coniferous forests
Temperate Deciduous forests
Tropical Monsoon Forests
Tropical Rain Forests
On 22nd December, which of the following places has the largest day and shortest night?
Which country lie on either side of the McMahon line?
India and Pakistan
India and China
India and Bangladesh
China and Pakistan
The Nagarjunasagar dam is constructed on the river
Among the following which planet takes maximum time for one revolution around the sun?
Largest river in the world is
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Fennel Seeds
The Beautiful Brazil
Tips to get ready for School