General Knowledge - Geography of India and World
Who among the following was the author of Tarikh-i-Alai,which contains the details of the first few years of Sultan Alauddin Khilji?
Shams Siraj Afif
Yahiya bin Ahmad
Who is known as the father of Sanskrit Grammar?
None of the above
Who was the first scholar to use the term "Indus Civilization"?
Rakhal Das Bannerji
R. S. Bist
Who among the following is known as the Morning Star of Indian Renaissance?
Ram Mohan Roy
Acharya Vinoba BHave
Rabindra Nath Tagore
Which of the following is known as 'Queen of the Adriatic'?
Strait of Gibraltar
The book 'COSMOS' of Alexander Von Humboldt was based on his travel to one of the following continents-
The oceans cover -------- of the surface of the earth
An important river of the Indian desert is
The increase in the chloroflurocarbon in the atmosphere is associated with-
Sea level rise
Aquatic life depletion
Intense sonic pollution
Eustatic changes in the sea levels are caused by-
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Class 8 - Coal And Petroleum
Rules to play Goal Ball
Cure for Fever
Precautions while using Garden Tools
Myth about Accounting
Street Food in India
Moong Dal fry
Moong Dal Tadka is a simple yet delicious recipe which requires minimum efforts and is less time consuming. It makes a lipsmacking combo when had with piping.