General Knowledge - Geography of India and World
Which of the following is known as 'Queen of the Adriatic'?
Strait of Gibraltar
Who was the first scholar to use the term "Indus Civilization"?
Rakhal Das Bannerji
R. S. Bist
Surface inversion of temperature is a phenomenon related to-
Increase in temperature with increase in elevation
Decrease in temperature with increasing elevation
Decrease in temperature with decreasing elevation
Increase in temperature with decreasing elevation
Who among the following is known as the Morning Star of Indian Renaissance?
Ram Mohan Roy
Acharya Vinoba BHave
Rabindra Nath Tagore
Anantapur district in Andhra Pradesh is famous for
What is recorded with the help of a hydrograph?
Pediplains and inselbergs are features of the old stage of which cycle of erosion?
Who among the following Urdu poets was invited to the Second and Third Round Table Conference?
Faiz Ahmad Faiz
What is Khetri in Rajasthan famous for?
Eustatic changes in the sea levels are caused by-
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
101 Ideas to Keep Doctors Away
Best Gadgets For Summer Travel
Success Tips For Life
What to Eat in Sikkim
Phenomena worth travelling
Worst Movies Ever
Disaster Movie 2008
Living up to its title, Disaster Movie is the latest bomb coming to us from the creators of Epic Movie, Date Movie, and Scary Movie. William Goss of Cinematical was even quoted as calling it a disaster first, and movie