General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Consider the following statements:
1. National Tiger Conservation Authority is an statutory authority with legal backing to ensure tiger conservation.
2. Project Tiger had no statutory status
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
Both 1 & 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Consider the following:
1. Reserve bank of India Notes 2. Treasury Bills of Government of India 3. Bills of exchange of 90 days maturity 4. Demand deposits
Which among the above are near money ?
1 & 2
2 & 3
3 & 4
1 , 2 & 3
1 & 4
National Water Commission is among the eight missions part of National Action Plan on Climate Change. Who among the following are the principal stakeholders in the agricultural water management initiatives in our country?
All of above
Which among the following correctly defines Hypoglycemia ?
Lower than normal level of thyroxin secretion
Lower than normal level of protein
Lower than normal secretion of one or more of the eight hormones normally produced by the pituitary gland
Lower than normal level of blood glucose
None of them
Which among the following Vitamin is added to the milk in some countries as it is lost during the process of Fat Removal (Skimming)?
Which among the following will undergo a chemical reaction depending on the pH of the solution ?
None of them
By exercising its amending power under article 368, parliament can amend even part III of the constitution. Through which among the following cases Supreme Court held this?
1. Golak Nath Case
2. Sajjan Singh v/s State of Rajasthan Case
3. Shankari Prasad v/s Union of India Case
1 & 2 only
2 & 3 only
1 & 3 only
all 1, 2,3
Which of the following cities is coming up with India’s first integrated municipal solid waste management plant ?
The Union Bank of India would like to use an account of State bank of India in Citibank of New York in dollars. For Union Bank of India it is a _________?
Who among the following is the current Supreme Commander of Iranian armed forces ?
Ayatollah Ali Khamenei
Mohammad Ali Jafari
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Craziest Perfume Bottle
Global Dial Code
Benefits of Nutmeg
Elementary English Grammar Test
Most Intense Sports of the Ancient World
Unique Potato Chips Flavors
Lays Natural and Cool Flavour
Sounding like totally incompatible combination in the Western world, blueberry potato chips is one of the most popular flavors in China.