General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
1996 was UN's fiftieth anniversary year and this year was declared by United nations as "Year for Tolerance ". The same time frame also coincided with 125th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. In this connection, UNESCO had established a new award in the name of an Indian philanthropist for Promotion of Tolerance and Non-Violence. Who is this Indian philanthropist?
Aga Khan III
Ghanshyam Das Birla
None of them
In which year Ecological Task Forces (ETFs) scheme was initiated?
Which of the following country's company was the first to commercially use the Evolved HSPA cellular technology (Evolved High-Speed Packet Access)?
In which state is located "Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health"?
Which among the following is India's first BVRAAM.?
As per the data's recorded by the Indian meteorological department (IMD) , which among the following years had been the hottest in last 108 years when IMD started collecting data?
Which among the following is the largest tropical lake in the world?
None of them
Which among the following is a Dependency of United States?
All of them
Consider the following:
1. The maximum life of an ordinance issued by President is more than the maximum life of an ordinance issued by a Governor
2. None of the Administrators of Union Territories have ordinance making power
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
Only 1 is correct
Only 2 is correct
Both 1 & 2 are correct
Neither 1 nor 2 is correct
Which of the following represents largest fraction of forest cover in India?
Tropical Dry deciduous
Tropical moist Deciduous
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Cardamom
Simple Cake Recipes
Most Famous Landmarks Around the World
Luxurious Hospitals Most Patients Would Kill To Die In
Tips to Feng Shui Your Home
Prosperous Countries In The World
Known for its rich history, Italy has the 8th largest economy in the world and is one of the founding members of the European Union.