General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Who was India's first I.C.S. Officer?
Satyendra Nath Tagore
Annada Shankar Ray
Consider the following implications of National Policy on Biofules which was recently (in year 2010) given cabinet node?
1. Its gives clarity on wasteland use for biodiesel plants
2. It ensures comfort of buy back for farmers as corporate are encouraged to take up contract farming through MSP mechanism
3. It makes Sourcing of Funds easier
Choose the correct answers:
1 & 2
1 & 3
2 & 3
all 1, 2 & 3
None of them
Bring out the only incorrect statement:
The constitutional amendment bill can only be ratified by the president but not returned
Under powers given by Article 111, President can withhold his / her assent to a bill
A High Court Judge addresses his / her resignation to Chief Justice of India
Abolition of Untouchability is included in the Right to Equality
Jaihind TV which is a channel launched by Indian National Congress in 2007 is in which of the following languages?
Consider the following measures of credit control:
1. Bank rate Policy 2. Open market Operations 3. Regulation of Margin Requirements 4. Cash reserve Ratio
Bring out the quantitative methods of credit control?
1 & 2 only
1, 2 & 3 only
1, 2 & 4 only
Irrigation and Water Resources Finance Corporation (IWRFC) has been established recently (in year 2010) under which of the following ministries?
Ministry of Water Resources
Ministry of Agriculture
Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Commerce
Where is located the Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology?
Bring out the incorrect statement:
In developed economies Capital / labor ratio is low
In most developing countries income distribution is highly skewed
Industry can not function efficiently or expand unless there is a large scale market
In the developed economies modern industrial sector absorbs almost all of the annual increase in the labor force
Forced savings refer to reduced consumption because of higher taxes.
Facility of direct foreign investment up to what fraction was allowed in the New Industrial Policy 1991?
Consider the following imaginary actions taken by Reserve Bank of India:
1. Reserve bank raises the Bank rate
2. Reserve Bank raises the reserve ratio requirements
3. Reserve Bank purchases securities in Open market
4. Reserve bank announces rationing of credit
Bring out the anti inflationary measures among the above actions:
1 & 2 only
2 & 3 only
1, 2 & 4
2, 3 & 4
1, 2 & 3
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Pumpkins
Unique Book Shelving And Storage Solutions
Benefits of Iceberg lettuce
Class 9 - Heron's Formula
Male And Female Celebrities That Look Terrifyingly Similar
Benefits of Fennel Seeds
Top Cities To See In Your Lifetime
Buenos Aires Argentina
Buenos Aires is often called the Paris of South America. From the wide avenues of downtown to the colorful homes and tango clubs of Barrio La Boca, Buenos Aires is a place to savor.