General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Which of the following strait separates USA & Russia?
Montek Singh Ahluwalia is India's Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission. He is serving on this position for ______?
We read in the newspapers that during last one year or so, public sector banks in India have emerged a stronger, leaner and more nimble than ever in spite of the Global financial crisis and subsequent flight to safety. From the following options bring out the factors which did not contributed to the
increased strength of Public Sector Banks in India?
A large Voluntary Retirement Scheme
Introduction of new products
collateralized debt obligations
None of the above
ASEAN Plus Three is a forum that functions as a coordinator of cooperation between Association of Southeast Asian Nations & three more countries. Which among the following option represents these 3 countries?
India, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka
India, Australia & New Zealand
China, Japan,& South Korea.
China, US and Japan
China, North Korea and Japan
Which among the following is deepest port in India?
Which of the following banks is coming up with a new technology, RFID (Radio-frequency identification) in which a chip is embedded in the debit card of the customer for the purpose of identification and tracking using radio waves, so that when the name of the customer is flashed even before he/ she reaches at the counter and thus take higher the concept of "friendly bank"?
Punjab National Bank
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Union Bank of India
Which among the following is the venue of the Conference of Parties (COP) 16?
Consider the following statements:
1. Indian Telegraph (Amendment) Act 2006 was an amendment to the Indian Telegraph Act, 1885 to enable provision of all types of telegraph services in rural areas.
2. Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF) was established by this act to provide subsidy support for rural wire-line broadband connections
3. The fundamental objective of Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF) was to provide access to ‘basic’ telegraph services
Bring out the correct statements:
1 is correct
1 & 2 are correct
1 & 3 are correct
2 & 3 are correct
only 2 is correct
At which of the following places Aphsad inscription has been found which gives account of later Guptas?
The story of Alibaba & 40 thieves is related to which of the following Caliphate era?
None of them
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Future Value for Single Payment
Ways To Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar
New Year Party Game Ideas
Rainy Day Ideas
Marshmallow Popper Game
This is a fun activity that will keep a couple kids busy playing together. Especially if they can make a game out of it.