General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Which among the following is the capital of west Sikkim ?
Which among the following is related to agriculture in India?
Mykola Azarov has been appointed as Prime Minister of which of the following countries in March 2010?
ASEAN Plus Three is a forum that functions as a coordinator of cooperation between Association of Southeast Asian Nations & three more countries. Which among the following option represents these 3 countries?
India, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka
India, Australia & New Zealand
China, Japan,& South Korea.
China, US and Japan
China, North Korea and Japan
Consider the following statements:
1. Indian Telegraph (Amendment) Act 2006 was an amendment to the Indian Telegraph Act, 1885 to enable provision of all types of telegraph services in rural areas.
2. Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF) was established by this act to provide subsidy support for rural wire-line broadband connections
3. The fundamental objective of Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF) was to provide access to ‘basic’ telegraph services
Bring out the correct statements:
1 is correct
1 & 2 are correct
1 & 3 are correct
2 & 3 are correct
only 2 is correct
Ultrasound which is upper limit of human hearing is characterized by which of the following frequencies?
Above 20 KHz
Above 2 KHz
Above 200 KHz
Below 20 KHz
Below 2 KHz
Damodar and Sone river valley and Rajmahal hills in the eastern India are depository of the______?
Cuddappa System Rocks
Dharwar System Rocks
Gondwana System Rocks
Vindhyan System Rocks
None of them
Who among the following was the first woman Prime Minister of South Korea?
India has abundant resources of the Non-coking coals as compared to the coking coals. Consider the following statements:
1. The Coking Coal has higher amount of Ash while Non-coking coal has higher amount of Sulfur
2. Coking coal is used in thermal power plants while non-coking coal is used in steel plants
Which among the above is / are correct?
Both 1 & 2
neither 1 nor 2
Which among the following circuit is not marketed in the international tourism market as a Buddhist Circuit in India?
Aurangabad Heritage Corridor
Bhubaneswar-Puri- Konark Triangle
Dharankota - Amravati - Nagarjunakonda Triangle
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Sapodilla fruits
Best types of nuts for your health
101 Ideas to Freak Out Your Roommate
Benefits of Cereals
Fall Crafts for Kids
Fall Leaf Finger Puppets
Do not throw out your toilet paper rolls, use them to make adorable Fall Leaf Finger Puppets.