General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Consider the following statements:
1. Indian Telegraph (Amendment) Act 2006 was an amendment to the Indian Telegraph Act, 1885 to enable provision of all types of telegraph services in rural areas.
2. Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF) was established by this act to provide subsidy support for rural wire-line broadband connections
3. The fundamental objective of Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF) was to provide access to ‘basic’ telegraph services
Bring out the correct statements:
1 is correct
1 & 2 are correct
1 & 3 are correct
2 & 3 are correct
only 2 is correct
What is the current approximate value of 1 SDR in Indian Rupees?
Kallol was the name of one of the most influential movements in which among the following literatures?
Which among the following circuit is not marketed in the international tourism market as a Buddhist Circuit in India?
Aurangabad Heritage Corridor
Bhubaneswar-Puri- Konark Triangle
Dharankota - Amravati - Nagarjunakonda Triangle
On December 4, 2010, if it is 12.00 PM in India, what would be the corresponding PST?
What is the average life of Red Blood cells in our body?
At which of the following places Aphsad inscription has been found which gives account of later Guptas?
Which among the following article says that "directive principles are not enforceable by any court but at the same time declared that they are nevertheless fundamental in the governance of the country and it shall be duty of the state to apply these principles in making laws?
Which of the following two states account for two third of the Total Kisan Credit Cards Issued so far in India?
Uttar Pradesh , Maharashtra
Uttar Pradesh , Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu
In which of the following countries maximum number of Branches of Indian Banks are located?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Best Shaded Mehndi Designs
Places you cant Visit
Famous Party Cities In The World
101 Ideas for Cooking
Rules For Play Xmas Games
Most Amazing Water Slides In The World
Giant Slide China
Another attraction at Chimelong Waterpark, the