General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
What is Vitruvian Man ?
A mythological character
What is Doing Business 2010 rank of India?
Maternal Mortality Ratio is the ratio of the number of maternal deaths per ________?
1000 pregnant women
100,000 pregnant women
1000 live births
100,000 live births
10,000 pregnant women
If a person joins the New Pension Scheme with a minimum contribution of Rs. 1,000 and a maximum contribution of Rs. 12,000 per annum during financial year 2010-11, how much amount will be contributed by the Central Government in his/her account for a year?
Consider the following:
Which among the above have their own planetary ring systems?
only 1 & 2
only 1, 2, & 3
All 1, 2, 3 & 4
Which among the following work was originally called Jaya Kavya ?
Where is located world's largest integrated airport terminal ?
Article 280 of the Indian Constitution deals with constitution of which of the following commissions?
Consider the following statements:
1. In India, the average Nuclear tariff is quite comparable to thermal power
2. In India, the average Nuclear tariff is Rs. 4.30/KWh
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
both 1 & 2
Neither 1 nor 2
At the time of Independence of India in 1947, what was women literacy ?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
101 Ideas to Annoy People
Funny Things To Do This Winter
Cure for Allergy
New Year Celebration Ideas
Printable New Years Eve Photo Props
Photo props are a fun way to capture the excitement of the evening. We had photo props at our Christmas Party and it was a blast.