General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Recently (in year 2010) Oman has agreed to invest 3 billion dollars in India to revive the closed and defunct plants of which of the following?
Which among the following indicates Vitamin B12?
Which among the following does not come under Land Resources:
Fertility of Land
Location of Land
Composition of Land
Water Resources in Land
all of the above are land resources
Which of the following article deals with annual Financial Statement (Budget)?
What is the number of naturally occurring Halogens in the periodic table ?
Which among the following political parties have supported (In principle) the demand of Harit Pradesh?
Indian National Congress
Bhartiya Janta Party
Bahujan Samaj Party
What is the total number of Ramsar Sites in India ?
Which among the following event happened first of all ?
Quit India Movement
Arrival of Simon Commission
Gandhi Irwin pact
Which among the following is not a constitutional body in India? (BSNL JAO 2010)
National Advisory Council
All of them are constitutional bodies
Consider the following :
1. The Great Depression 2. Oil Crisis 3. Asian Crisis 4. Dubai Crisis 5. Greek Crisis 6. Global Financial Meltdown
Arrange the above in a correct chronological order :
1 2 3 4 5 6
1 3 4 2 5 6
1 3 2 4 5 6
1 2 3 4 6 5
1 2 3 6 4 5
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Gorgeous Castles Around The World
Kitchen Design Ideas
Benefits of Beans
Class 10 - Sources of Energy
Present Value Annuity Calculator
Concept Cars That Might Change The Way We Drive
Audi Makaon Speed Sailor
Conceived for about 2040, Audi Makaon Speed Sailor is to be a lightweight twoseater powered by wind energy. The seating compartment can be repositioned to balance the vehicle when the wind gets too strong.