General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Which of the present ministry of Government of India was formerly Ministry of Welfare ?
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Ministry of Law and Justice
Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
Ministry of Labor and Employment
What is Amfis related to in India?
Marketing & Finance
Robin Hood effect is related to which of the following?
Income and consumption
Taxation in United States
Consider the following statements:
1. Both Cochlea and Vestibular system are parts of Internal ear
2. Only Cochlea makes the auditory system of human body
3. None of the malleus, incus, and stapes are found in the internal ear.
Which among the above statements are correct ?
1 & 2
2 & 3
1 & 3
all 1,2 & 3
Where is located the National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)?
Find the odd man out:
State Bank of India
University of Delhi
A lion to the Huna Deer, A burning fever to the king of Sindhu, A troubler of the sleep of the Gurjara King, A bilious fever to that scent elephant, the lord of Gandhara, Destroyer of Skills of Latas, An axe to the Creeper, which is goddess to fortune of Malwa Banabhatta has given these 6 attributes
None of them
Consider the following:
1. Netaji Indoor Stadium 2. Chepauk Stadium 3. Keenan Stadium 4. Brabourne Stadium 5. Green park Stadium 6. Yuva Bharti Stadium
How many states are involved in the above venues ?
The concept of "Rainbow Nation" was given for which of the following countries?
Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen are related to which of the following countries?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Movie Oddities That Make No Sense
Daily IQ Quiz
Rules to play Rowing
Worst Body Language Mistakes Job Seekers Make
Rules to play Power Walking
A vehicle with a big digital double sided chronometer will be moving in front of the leading group of runners. There will also be a digital double sided chronometer at the finish line and an one sided chronometer at the 21.1km station.