General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
What to Eat in Orissa
Modern Christmas Decor Ideas
How to Improve English
Benefits of Purslane
How To Increase Blood In Body
Mulberries come in three colours: red, white, and black. Revered as the latest superfood, mulberries have been praised by Dr. Oz on his show. Not only are they great for diabetics, but they are also rich in iron, making it a great fruit of choice for anemics and those looking to increase their haemoglobin levels.
Every 100 g of mulberries contains 1.8 mg of iron.
In China, the mulberry tree is hailed as the tree of life ; there are significant medical uses for its leaves, bark, fruit, and roots. Mulberries are a great fruit to add to your iron rich diet, because they are delicious, and can be used either dried or fresh to garnish your dessert or spruce up that boring morning oatmeal.