1. Take 2 teaspoon of amla juice and mix it with two teaspoonfuls each of honey and lime. Add 1 teacup water and drink on an empty stomach every morning. Whenever fresh fruits are not available, dried amla can be used. Soak 1 tablespoon the previous night in a cup of water. (Note: The treatment should continue for at least 120 days to achieve expected results.)
2. Mix 1 tablespoon juice of amla with a ripe mashed banana and eat twice or three times a day.
3. Soak 2 or 3 dried figs (anjeer) in 1 teacup water. Eat them along with milk next morning for a month. Blood pressure _ low
4. Have juice of 10-15 basil (tulsi) leaves mixed with 1 teaspoon honey. Crush the leaves to a paste and squeeze out the juice through a muslin cloth. blood pressure - high
5. See "HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE" on page 60 Blood sugar w Take 2-3 garlic (lasan) cloves for a few days regularly. Body and Muscles development
6. Soak 2 almonds, 5 pista kernels and 1 teaspoon poppy seeds (khuskhus) in 1 cup cow's milk for an hour. Grind. Add some more warm milk. Take daily for 3 months. Body dry itch
7. Grind 1 tablespoon poppy seeds (khuskhus) with 1 teaspoon water. Add 1 teaspoon lime juice. Apply on the affected areas.