General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
An Indian company, which is otherwise eligible for ECB (external commercial borrowing ) can borrow up to which of the following amounts a year without prior RBI approval?
$ 300 million
$ 400 Million
$ 450 Million
$ 600 Million
Consider the following statements regarding the word Socialist of Indian Constitution :
1. It was inserted in the Indian constitution by the Constitution 42nd amendment act of 1976
2. The concept of socialism was not implicit in the constitution before this amendment
3. The socialism aims to end the erstwhile capitalist regime in the country and end poverty by nationalization of some large corporations
Bring out the correct statements:
only 1 & 2 are correct
Only 2 & 3 are correct
Only 1 & 3 are correct
Only 1 is correct
all 1, 2 & 3 are correct
Which among the following Mahajanpada was located south most comparing to other Mahajanpadas?
Which among the following is not considered to be a Noble Truth as per the Buddhist Traditions?
Dukha Nirodha gaminipatha
Which among the following protocols is known to have ended the Civil War in Angola?
He is a well known song writer, actor and singer. he has released Born To Do It, Slicker Than Your Average, The Story Goes.... Trust me is another album coming up. He was named United Nations Goodwill ambassador on march 24, 2010. What is his name?
Which among the following is NOT an instrument of qualitative control in India ?
Regulation of the Consumer Credit
Rationing of the Credit
Variable Costs and Reserves
Tugrik or Tugrug is the official currency of which of the following countries?
Who among the following is the author of "The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-First Century", an international bestselling book?
Thomas L. Friedman
Benjamin R. Barber,
None of them
Apart from sugarcane (most commonly Saccharum officinarum) which among the following plants is widely known in the world as a commercial source of table sugar ?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Rules to play Flag Football
Benefits of Apricots
Break the Silence
Human Body Truths
Mysql Interview Q & A
Snooker for Beginners
Ways Lefties Are Better Than Righties
A dedicated holiday
Yes, theres even a day to celebrate lefties. International Lefthanders Day falls on August 13th every year.