General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Mobile Number Portability MNP which was scheduled to start today (January 1, 2009) in all the metros and category A circles, followed by rest of the circles by March 20 has again been extended by the government. What is the new deadline fixed for this purpose?
31st March 2010 in all the metros and category A circles, followed by rest of the circles by September 20, 2010
31st March 2010 in all the metros and category A circles, followed by rest of the circles by July, 20, 2010
31st March 2010 in all the metros and category A circles, followed by rest of the circles by October, 20, 2010
31st March 2010 in all over the country
None of them
In which of the following countries Slow Food Movement took place to combat fast food ?
Who among the following is best known for his discovery and development of the first safe and effective polio vaccine.?
Frederick F. Russell
Which among the following correctly described the plot of the Indian Play Mudra Rakshasha?
Conflicts between Demons (Rakshasha) and Gods (Deva)
Romantic Love story of a demon and a princess
Story of a young Arya Man and a Court Dancer
Intrigues at the time of accession of Chandragupta Maurya
In how many states in India, Hepatitis B vaccination is being implemented as a part of Universal Immunization Programme (UIP) which was conceived in 2002?
Who among the following is known to set up municipal institutions at work in India in 1882?
Gram Sumangal a 100% central sector scheme provides_________?
Which among the following was first Municipal Corporation of India (Established in 1687)?
As per the Union Budget 2010-11, the government of India will receive a maximum amount of money from which of the following?
Union Excise Duties
In context with the High Courts in India , please consider the following statements :
1. All High Courts in India were created after promulgation of the Constitution of India
2. Position of the High Courts in India is very much similar to high courts in United States
3. Supreme court may establish a common High Court for two or more than two states
Bring out the correct statements:
only 1 is correct
Only 1 & 2 are correct
all 1 ,2 & 3 are correct
Only 2 & 3 are correct
None of them is correct
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Reasons You Should Brush Your Teeth
Most Powerful Cars on the Market
Valentines Day Fashion
Rules to play Paint Ball
Play Long Jump Games
Track and field events have been selected as a main motif in numerous collectors coins. One of the recent samples is the