General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Which among the following is a superimposed drainage system ?
Which among the following is not a currency ?
The concept of "Bancassurance" originated from which of the following countries?
Round Tripping is normally used in context with which of the following _____?
Foreign Direct Investments
Foreign currency swaps
Which among the following company has bought the rights to an emergency contraceptive drug Cipla’s i-pill in year 2010?
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
None of them
Which among the following personalities of France had played a very important role in formation of the European Economic Community?
Which among the following Buddhist work is written in Sanskrit?
In which country is located the Acasta Gneiss ?
Gram Sumangal a 100% central sector scheme provides_________?
Consider the following Banks:
1. ICICI Bank 2. HDFC Bank 3. Axis Bank 4. State Bank of India
Arrange the above banks in decreasing order of their ATM presence in India:
ICICI , HDFC, AXIS, SBI
SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Axis
SBI, ICICI, Axis, HDFC
ICICI, SBI, HDFC, Axis
None of them is in correct order
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
The worlds Fastest Limousine
Country And Currency - Quiz
Benefits of Fenugreek Seeds and Leaves
Most Desirable Women
Tips for Perfect Reception Party
Winter Vacations Places
The world s most romantic destination?is?perfect for a getaway during winters. One can enjoy the vibrant festivities in the French capital?apart from tasting Parisian?specialities like Ladur?e macaroons and wines.