General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Which of the following articles says that executive power of the state is vested in the Governor?
Solar Valley, world's largest solar water heater manufacturer is located in which of the following countries?
Who among the following is known to set up municipal institutions at work in India in 1882?
Bessemer process has been used in which of the following industries?
In which country is located the Acasta Gneiss ?
Which of the following article was added to Indian Constitution by 25th amendment act , which gives the directive principles in article 39 (b) and ( c) primacy over fundamental rights guaranteed under article 14 & 19 of the Indian Constitution?
None of them
Round Tripping is normally used in context with which of the following _____?
Foreign Direct Investments
Foreign currency swaps
In context with the High Courts in India , please consider the following statements :
1. All High Courts in India were created after promulgation of the Constitution of India
2. Position of the High Courts in India is very much similar to high courts in United States
3. Supreme court may establish a common High Court for two or more than two states
Bring out the correct statements:
only 1 is correct
Only 1 & 2 are correct
all 1 ,2 & 3 are correct
Only 2 & 3 are correct
None of them is correct
Bring out the only correct statements:
The number of the Judges in the High court is fixed by the state legislature of respective state
The number of the Judges in the High court may be altered by the Governor of the state on recommendation of the President
The number of the Judges in the High court is decided by the president
The number of the Judges in the High court is fixed for each state by the parliament
The number of the Judges in the High court is subject to recommendations by the appointments committee of the state legislature
Santosh Hegde was recently (in year 2010) in the news. Which among the following is his office?
Karnakata Chief Justice of High Court
Chairman of Carnataka State Finance Commission
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Makeover Tips for Cheeks
Benefits of Peas
101 Ideas to Save Ten Dollar a Week
Benefits of Onions
Dangerous Situations And How To Escape
Ideas to Boost Business
The Two Basic Tenents Of Selling
a. People buy from other people more happily than from faceless corporations.
b. In the marketplace, as in theater, there is indeed a factor at work called the willing suspension of disbelief.