General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
With which of the following organizations the Agreement on the Application of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures or Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures (SPS) Agreement, that mandates how governments can apply food safety, animal and plant health measures, is related to ?
World Economic Forum
World Health Organization
World Trade organization
Food and Agriculture Organization
None of them
A competitive firm maximizes its profit when _______?
None of the above
In which state / Union Territory was organized, India's first yachting expedition in February 2010?
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Universal Access and Human Rights this was the theme for the following international Observances of 2009?
Human Rights Day
United Nations Day for Women's Rights and International Peace,
World Consumer Rights Day
World AIDS Day
Consider the following statements regarding India's National Bird peacock:
1. Wildlife Protection Act 1972 prohibits killing of Peacock
2. Wildlife Protection Act 1972 allows domestic trade of Peacock feathers
3. Wildlife Protection Act 1972 allows exports of Peacock feathers
Which among the above statements hold true?
1 & 2
1 & 3
2 & 3
all are correct
Consider the following imaginary figures in context with the "Components of Money Stock".
1. Currency In Circulation is Rs. 1000
2. Cash with Banks is Rs. 20
3. "Other" Deposits with RBI is Rs. 15
4. "Bankers" Deposit with RBI is Rs. 40
5. Demand Deposits is Rs. 500
6. Time Deposits is Rs. 400
Which among the following is the correct figure representing " Broad Money "?
Consider the following matches:
1. Khudabaksh Oriental Library
2. Library of Tibetan Works and Archives
3. Indira Gandhi Rastriya Manav sangrahalaya
The states in which the above are located are as follows:
Bihar, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh
Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh
Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh
Bihar, Sikkim, Maharashtra
In which of the following industry Linotype machine is used ?
None of them
Who among the following was the first representative of East India Company to reach the court of a Mughal King in India to get the permission to trade?
Sir Thomas Roe
Sir Henery Middleton
None of them
Article (1) says that India will be a Union of States . Which among the following is NOT a correct statement in this context?
India is a federation and a result of an agreement by the States to join in the federation
No state has a right to secede from it
Neither central government nor state government can override or contravene the provisions of the Constitution
The most important subjects have been included in the Union list which has 97 subjects
All statements are correct
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Class 9 - Area of Parallelogram and Triangles
Benefits of Cauliflower
Movies for Valentines Day
How To Increase Blood In Body
Rules to play Gymnastics
Creative Valentines Day Gift
AG Lunch Bag
Practical concept, pretty design.This recycled cotton canvas lunch bag will serve as a subtle reminder of you each day at around noon.