General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
No citizen shall, on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex, descent, place of birth, residence or any of them, be ineligible for, or discriminated against in respect of, any employment or office under the State Which among the following article says this ?
As per the the recent Copenhagen Accord , the governments will work to combat climate change "recognizing the scientific view that the increase in global temperature should be below 2 degrees Celsius" (3.6 Fahrenheit). In this context, which of the following statement hold true?
1. Temperatures have already risen by about 0.7 Celsius since before the Industrial Revolution
2. The Accord has set greenhouse gas goals for reaching the 2 degrees C
3. As per this accord Developed nations promised new and additional funds "approaching $30 billion for 2010-12" to help developing countries.
1 only is correct
1 & 2 are correct
2 & 3 are correct
1 & 3 are correct
3 is only correct
COMESA is a regional organization active in which of the following?
In which state of North east India "Dree Festival" which is a crop harvest festival is observed?
Who among the following judges of Supreme Court of India was many times called as "Champion of State Rights"?
Justice Subba Rao
Justice A K Sarkar
Justice Kailas Nath Wanchoo
Justice Jayantilal Chhotalal Shah
None of them
Which of the following command hospitals begged the Raksha Mantriís Trophy for the Best Command Hospital for the year 2009 recently?
Command Hospital, Eastern Command, Kolkata
Command Hospital (Air Force) Bangalore
Command Hospital Udhampur, Northern Command (Army)
Command Hospital Chandimandir Cantonment, Western Command (Army)`
None of them
Who among the following was recently (in year 2010) appointed by the Environment Ministry as head of 14-member expert panel to recommend steps to preserve and rejuvenate the ecologically sensitive Western Ghats?
Dr. Madhav Gadgill
Dr. M S Swaminathan
Dr. Vinod Rishi
Dr. Usha Ramanathan
Who among the following is the author of THE NEW AGE OF INNOVATION ?
C K Prahalad
Richard S Tedlow
Which among the following is not a member country of the Mekong Ganga Cooperation?
Which among the following is also called as lengthiest amendment to Indian Constitution?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Lime
Cure for Osteoarthritis
National Film Awards - Number Quiz
Diabetes Questions and Answers
Best Romantic Places In India
Benefits of Cashew
Keep BP under control
These nuts are low in sodium and high in potassium and thus keep blood pressure under check.When there is excess sodium, the body retains more water which causes the volume of blood to increase in turn increasing the blood pressure.