General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Which among the following acid is NOT a Vitamin ?
Recently (in year 2010) we read in the news papers that government is soon declaring its FM Radio policy for phase III, which proposes to allow private FM Radio to generate news content on sporting events, weather and traffic and also government may raise the investment limit in this sector. What is the present limit of Investment in FM Radio?
In context with the Banking Sector in India, the CPPAPS is a committee is most closely related to which of the following area ?
Non Performing Assets (NPA)
None of the above
Consider the following statements regarding Cost Push Inflation :
1. Cost Push Inflation is a function of the costs such as wages, rent , interest rates etc.
2. Cost Push Inflation can be controlled easily in comparison to the Demand Pull Inflation
3. The purchasing power of Rupee decreases in case of Cost push inflation.
Which among the above statements hold correct?
1 & 2
2 & 3
1 & 3
The unemployment of a person when he/ she is in midst of transiting between jobs , searching for new job comes under the which of the following category?
From which part, Coconut coir is obtained?
Approximately what fraction of world's tea output comes from Assam?
In which year, Congress recognized the Muslim League as the political party representing the Muslims for the first time?
From January 1, 2010 India's Insurance regulator, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IrDA) guidelines capping overall charges on Ulips have come into force. Which among the following effect is seen after this ______?
The commissions of Financial Products Distributors will rise
The commissions of Financial Products Distributors will fall
The commissions of Financial Products Distributors will remain unaltered
The commissions of Big Financial Products Distributors will rise and Small & Individual Distributors will fall
The commissions of Big Financial Products Distributors will fall and Small & Individual Distributors will rise
Which among the following is the correct CRAR fixed for Regional Rural Banks in India ?
None of them
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Greatest Leaders in World
Most Intense Sports of the Ancient World
Valentines Day Dessert Recipes
The Best Looking Cars
Start a Hobby
This isnt really a big thing in Australia, but a lot of people in the US seem to be really into it. Worth a look to see if it can save you some money.