General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Where would you find the Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) in ^India?
Which of the following represents the percentage area of the earth's surface that is covered by ^India?
Tropic of Capricorn does not pass through ?
A line on the map joining places having equal duration of^sunshine is called^as?
Bogota is the capital of?
This country is also known as the 'Land of Golden Pagoda'.Can you identify it from the given options?
Which of the following is NOT an example of metamorphic rock?
Asia Nobel Prize is NOT given in?
Peace and International Understanding
Can you identify the name of the first Muslim President of the Indian National Congress ?
Nawab Syed Mohammad
Where is the headquarter of the Commonwealth of Nations located?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Dazzling Exotic Birds
Learn to Swim
Loan Amount Calculator
Rules to play High Jump
Xmas Food Ideas
Roasted Parsnips and Carrots in Caramel
Enhance the flavour of root vegetables with our recipe for roasted parsnips and carrots in caramel with plenty of thyme.